Friday, October 19, 2012
Friday, April 1, 2011
6 years Pharm. D. program was allowed to run in 24 institutes all over India. The following are the colleges offering Pharm. D.
5 years of Academics and 1 year of training session. After B.Pharm 3 years (2 + 1).
- Deccan School of Pharmacy, Hyderabad, 30 seats.
- Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ananthapur,Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, 30 seats
- Smt. Sarojini Ramulamma , Seshadrinagar, Mahabubnagar, Osmania University, 30 seats.
- Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy, Bhimavaram, , 30seats.
- St. Peters Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hanmakonda Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri, 30 seats
- Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmacy, Warangal, Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri, 30 seats
- Bharat Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, 30 seats.
- Sri Venkateswara Colege of Pharmacy, Hyderabad, Osmania University, 30 seats.
- GIET School of Pharmacy , EG District, Andhra University, 30 seats.
- Malla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Osmania University, Secunderabad, 30 seats
- Vaagdevi College of Pharmacy, Warangal, Kakatiya University, 30 seats
- P. Rami Reddy Memorial College of Pharmacy, Kadapa, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
- Chalapathi Institute of , Guntur, Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- Annamacharya College of Pharmacy, Rajampet, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
- KVSR Siddhartha College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vijayawada, Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- J.S.S. College of Pharmacy, Ootacamund, J.S.S. University
- Nandha College of Pharmacy, ERODE, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University.
- Ramakrishna Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Coimbatore. Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
- Ramachandra College of Pharmacy, Chennai, Sri Ramachandra University
- VEL's College of Pharmacy, Chennai
- Annamalai University, Chidambaram
- SRM College of Pharmacy, Kattankulathur.
- PSG College of Pharmacy, Coimbatore, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
- Vinayaka Missions's College of Pharmacy, SALEM
- KMCH College of Pharmacy, Coimbture, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
- Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal
- Vishweshwarapura Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bangalore
- M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- J.S.S. College of Pharmacy, Mysore
- Navodaya Education Trust's N.E.T. College of Pharmacy, Raichur
- Sri Jagadguru Mallikarjuna Murugharajendra College of Pharmacy, Chittradurga
- Hyderabad Karnataka Education Society’s, College of Pharmacy, Gulbarga
- B.V.V. Sangha’s Hanagal Shri Kumareshwar College of Pharmacy, Bagalkot
- KLE College of Pharmacy, Belgaum
- Sri Adichunchanagiri College of Pharmacy
- Bapuji Pharmacy College, Davangiri
- B.L.D.E.A’s College of Pharmacy, Bijapur
- The Oxford College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- PES College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Shri Ramnath Singh Instt. of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Technology, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Gwalior.
Posted by PSRIVAMSHI at 7:26 AM
Pharm.D (6 years course)
And also the Pharmacy Council of India permitted few universities to start Pharm.D (post baccalaureate)(2 years + 1 full working year internship in a 300 bedded hospital)for B pharmacy graduates. The first batch of Pharm.D students will graduate by 2011.
Pharmacy Council of India is going to introduce 6 years Pharm.D. (Doctorate in Pharmacy)course in country from the academic year 2008, said by Dr. B.Suresh (President of PCI) in Pharm.D. awareness program held at Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences on 1st March 2008.Near about 20 Pharmacy colleges including Manipal college of Pharmaceutical sciences are going to start Pharm. D. program from current academic year. PCI approved intake of only 30 students per batch to maintain the quality of program. Proper integrated hospital facilities are mandatory for getting approval for this course by the college. Curriculum for the course is finalized, which will include regular Pharmacy subjects as well as sufficient exposure in clinical pharmacy practices (Hospital rounds and partial Clinical training in 4th& 5th year and complete 1 year training in the hospital in last year of the course). The course is framed in such a way that, it can meet international standards. . Any one can join this program with minimum qualification of 10+2 (Science –Biology or Mathematics). PCI will continue its B.Pharm as well as M.Pharm (Pharmacy Practice) program as such in future. B.Pharm and M.Pharm passed candidates can also do Pharm.D. by undergoing 3 year course framed by PCI which will mainly concentrate on clinical exposure and Pharmacy Practice. The first academic batch of Pharm.D. will come out in 2014.The major aim behind this course is to raise the standard of Pharmacy Profession in India in terms of Pharmacy Practices as well as making Pharmacy degree acceptable to various other countries including US and UK.For List Of Colleges Offering this programmeAlso, please see Clarification regarding Pharm D. course
Posted by PSRIVAMSHI at 7:12 AM